Find your future at Mercyhealth
Work / life
- Employer-sponsored wellness programs and on-site wellness activities
- Free annual health risk assessments
- Off-site fitness center discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free flu shots and immunizations
- CPR training
- Preventive care screenings
- Wellness seminars and events
- Smoking cessation programs and tobacco-free campuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Numerous on-site continuing education opportunities and support for external education and workshops
- Online Learning Management Programs
- Computer training
- School-to-work program
- Scholarship programs
- License and certification reimbursement
- Multiple-option health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Prescription drug plans
- Flexible benefit plan (medical, dependent)
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement program
- Group life insurance, supplemental and dependent life coverage options
- Optional voluntary benefits (critical illness and accident)
- Periodic performance reviews and merit increases
- Domestic partner benefits
- Accrued time off
- Family medical leave
- Funeral leave
- Educational and personal leaves
- Annual partner recognition dinner
- Nurses Week and other professions celebrations
- National Health Month celebration
- Partner appreciation days
- Flexible scheduling options
- Partner and family activities
- Adoption assistance
- Breastfeeding accommodations
- Employee discounts (massage therapy, acupuncture, vision services, uniforms, shoes, pharmacy, esthetician products and services)
- ATMs at various locations
- Direct deposit and payroll deductions
- Savings bond program
- Family entertainment/attractions discount
- WiFi at select locations
Awards and Recognition
Mercyhealth's mission to provide exceptional health care services with a passion for making lives better has resulted in many local, regional and national organizations awards for excellence throughout the organization.
- Magnet recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- As the gold standard of nursing excellence, Magnet recognition is one of the highest honors a health care facility can receive. Mercyhealth is one of a few organizations in the nation to have received Magnet for our entire health care system. We are proud that all of our hospitals, clinics and specialty programs have demonstrated the rigorous standards required by Magnet. This honor underscores the foundation of excellence and values that drive our staff to provide the very best nursing care and professionalism to meet the needs of our patients and their families.
- Beacon Award for Excellence from the American Association of Critical Care Nurses.
- Five-star quality rating from the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Strategic Healthcare Programs' Best Superior Performer Award for patient satisfaction.
- A Best Hospital in Wisconsin by US News and World Report.
- Best Superior Performer Award for Patient Satisfaction from Strategic Healthcare Programs.
- A Best Nursing Homes Illinois by US News and World Report.
- University of Wisconsin Organ and Tissue Donation Award of Hope.
- National Committee for Quality Assurance 4 out of 5 star rating for reporting Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center certification from DNV GL – Healthcare.
- Certification from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, an elite branch of the American College of Surgeons.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get with The Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Award.
- And many more.
- Becker's Healthcare 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare
- TOP 50 Companies by the National Association for Female Executives
- 10 Nonprofits for Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives
- AARPs Best Employers for Workers Over 50
- Working Mother magazine's Best Company for Hourly Workers
- Dave Thomas Foundation Adoption-Friendly Workplace
- And many more
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
- Mercyhealth was proud to receive the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the nation's highest presidential honor for quality and organizational performance excellence. We received this honor as a vertically integrated health system, which means all of our hospitals, clinics, specialty programs, insurance company, homeless center and more.
- Javon Bea received the MGMA Harwick Innovation Award.
- Javon Bea named "Best of the Best" health care administrator by the Partners of Wisconsin Hospital Association.
- Javon Bea named CEO/Employer of the Year by Employee Services Management Association.
- Becker's Hospital Review ACOs You Should Know.
- Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks.
- And many more.
- American Hospital Association Dick Davidson NOVA award for the House of Mercy Homeless Center
- Global Excellence Award from Wisconsin Hospital Association for the House of Mercy Homeless Center
- Multiple time winner of Wisconsin Hospital Association’s Wisconsin Award for Volunteer Excellence for the House of Mercy Homeless Center, Hospitality House, thrift shop, emergency department volunteer program and Pet Peace of Mind program
- Partner of the Year Award from Wisconsin Association of Free and Charitable Clinics for its partnership with HealthNet of Rock County
- And many more